Hohner Chromonica 270
As a principal choice for some of the world's leading harmonica musicians, the solo-tuned 270 Super Chromonica has a 3-octave chromatic range beginning at middle C. The chromatic harmonica's 48 reeds are fitted with special wind-saving valves. The precision-crafted Hohner pearwood comb is optimized for superior reed response over its complete range, from the mellow low octave to the bright and clear top octave.
Choose your desired key!
The Hohner 270 Super Chromonica is the answer to the sound you're seeking if you ever feel like you're missing just the right note. The chromatic harmonica's impeccably designed slide button system makes every note, every style, and every expression available to you on one beautiful harp. Whether you're playing sophisticated, tasty jazz melodies or your favorite pop tune, you can even change keys mid-song for artistic impact. Use the Hohner 270 Super Chromonica to lay it down like Toots Thielemans or the great Larry Adler. Any style or mood you need-major, minor, blues, or bebop-is available on the chromatic Hohner Chromonica. Hohner builds the Super Chromonica with a wood body for a warm tone that covers 3 complete octaves.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.
• Model Name: Omen Extreme-6
• Item Number: 2025
• Country of Origin: Indonesia
• Tuners: Schecter
• Fretboard: Rosewood
• Neck Material: Maple
• Inlays: Abalone & Pearloid Vector
• Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
• Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
• Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
• Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
• Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
• Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
• Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
• Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
• Guitar Colours: See-Thru Black, Vintage Sunburst, Black Cherry
• Hardware Colour: Black Chrome
• Top Contour: Arched Top
• Dexterity: Left Handed
• Construction: Bolt-on
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Top Material: Quilted Maple
• Binding:Creme Multi-ply
• Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
• Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
• Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
• Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
• Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
• Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
• Case: SGR-1C Case Sold Separately
Yorkville MP8DX: 400 Watt @ 4 Ohms to mains / 200W @ 2 Ohms to monitors analog powered mixer, 8x mic channels w/ XLR (1/4” on channels1-6), phantom power, stereo line inputs on channels 7-8, built-in digital FX processor, tape output, 1/4” outputs for mains and monitors
Music Gear Keyboard iRig Keys i/o Universal keyboard controllers and audio interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and PC.