• Performance-ready 60-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
• Rolands comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
• Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
• Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
• Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
• Onboard high-quality reverb
• Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
• Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
• Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
• USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
• Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches
The RANE SL1 combined with Serato Scratch Live set the standard for vinyl emulation, giving you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road and equipping you with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability. With unparalleled performance and stability, you'll know why thousands of DJs worldwide choose the RANE SL1 and Serato Scratch Live.
Hohner Chromonica 270
As a principal choice for some of the world's leading harmonica musicians, the solo-tuned 270 Super Chromonica has a 3-octave chromatic range beginning at middle C. The chromatic harmonica's 48 reeds are fitted with special wind-saving valves. The precision-crafted Hohner pearwood comb is optimized for superior reed response over its complete range, from the mellow low octave to the bright and clear top octave.
Choose your desired key!
The Hohner 270 Super Chromonica is the answer to the sound you're seeking if you ever feel like you're missing just the right note. The chromatic harmonica's impeccably designed slide button system makes every note, every style, and every expression available to you on one beautiful harp. Whether you're playing sophisticated, tasty jazz melodies or your favorite pop tune, you can even change keys mid-song for artistic impact. Use the Hohner 270 Super Chromonica to lay it down like Toots Thielemans or the great Larry Adler. Any style or mood you need-major, minor, blues, or bebop-is available on the chromatic Hohner Chromonica. Hohner builds the Super Chromonica with a wood body for a warm tone that covers 3 complete octaves.
Hohner is a family company founded in 1857 in Trossingen, Germany by Matthias Hohner. Hand-made quality and close attention to detail has set Hohner apart from the beginning. A top leading brand in harmonicas, Hohner harps are distributed worldwide. Hohner harmonicas are played on the street by buskers, in intimate nightclubs, on festival stages, and even in Carnegie Hall. Despite a diverse harmonica line used in music from country to classical genres, the most famous Hohner harmonicas are their simple, 10-hole diatonics used frequently by blues, rock, country, and folk musicians.