Harry Potter Kano Coding Kit
Kano Harry Potter Kano Coding Kit
Build your own wand. Learn to code with 70+ creative challenges and games. Make magic on a screen, with a wave, flick, and twirl. Create, share, and play with the Kano community.
- Build a wand that responds to your movements. Comes with wand parts, PCB with codeable LED, button, batteries, step-by-step book, stickers, poster, and free Kano app. Tablet not included.
- Open the box, pull out the pieces, button and board. Follow the book, build your own wand, learn how it works.
- Connect it to your tablet or computer, and start creating with the Wizarding World
- Learn to code with 70+ step-by-step creative challenges. Make feathers fly, goblets multiply, fire flow, pumpkins grow, and more.
- Level up slowly, learn about loops, logic and variables
- Simple for beginners, expansive for experts
- Wave your wand and see instant effects on screen. Create with creatures, sweets, spells, 200+ exclusive sounds, music, and wizarding artefacts.
- Unlock challenges across iconic locations including Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, and Hogsmeade, whilst listening to a stunning original score
- The more challenges you complete the more costumes and medals you earn. Discover secrets along the way.
- Endless play with Kano World. Remix art, games, and music made by a creative community.
- Become part of Kano World, the free creative community, and share creations with people in 86 countries
- Be inspired, see the code behind any creation, and tweak it to make it your own. Safe and friendly.
- Works with most tablets and computers
- For Ages 6+. No cod